3-Apr-12 WV-Greece demands German WWII reparations

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

3-Apr-12 WV-Greece demands German WWII reparations

Post by John »

3-Apr-12 World View -- Greece continues to demand WW II reparations from Germany

Pakistan will deport Osama bin Laden's wives and children

** 3-Apr-12 World View -- Greece continues to demand WW II reparations from Germany
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/cgi ... 03#e120403

Contents:
Pakistan will deport Osama bin Laden's wives and children
Pacific tensions build as North Korea approaches long-range missile launch
Kurds halt oil exports to Baghdad, increasing sectarian tensions
Euro zone unemployment soars to historic high as manufacturing falters
Greece continues to demand WW II reparations from Germany

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Pakistan, Osama bin Laden, Saudi Arabia,
Yemen, North Korea, United Nations, Japan, Kurdistan,
Iraq, Saddam Hussein, euro zone, Spain, Portugal,
Greece

OLD1953

Re: 3-Apr-12 WV-Greece demands German WWII reparations

Post by OLD1953 »

The financial storm will break again soon, and then we'll find out a few things. I think it'll be after the election, but not long after.

The decision by the SCOTUS to allow strip searches for unpaid traffic tickets seems to be stirring up a fuss. Does anyone doubt that if this stands, every person entering a jail for anything, drunk, disorderly conduct or whatever, will be strip searched in less than 10 years? I certainly don't. And this is the court so many keep telling me is going to restrain the government? LMAO.

This is very much parallel to the drug tests the court OK'd for people responsible for the public welfare, such as bus drivers or pilots, etc. Fifteen years later we have drug tests required for kids who want to be in the school band. I suppose there is a clear danger they'll freak out during a parade and whack someone with a trombone! That's a great public responsibility there.

Greece is doing the usual obfuscate and deny.

The EU is not going to save anyone, not even themselves. The people saying these things are paid to say them.

Trevor

Re: 3-Apr-12 WV-Greece demands German WWII reparations

Post by Trevor »

I'm of the opinion that this crisis will begin sometime later this year as we sink back into recession, but the true scale of the disaster will not be seen for a year or two. We've pumped everything we could into the economy, and we have little left.

No doubt some are paid shills, but I would also say that it is willful blindness. We're in a trap and there's no getting out of it, but we're still in the denial and anger phase of this crisis.