28-Apr-12 WV-Spain leads Europe in downward spiral

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

28-Apr-12 WV-Spain leads Europe in downward spiral

Post by John »

28-Apr-12 World View -- With 25% unemployment, Spain leads Europe in vicious downward spiral

Switzerland considers paying illegal aliens to leave Switzerland

** 28-Apr-12 World View -- With 25% unemployment, Spain leads Europe in vicious downward spiral
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/cgi ... 28#e120428

Contents:
Spain's economy keeps spiraling downward as unemployment rises to 25%
Switzerland considers paying illegal aliens to leave Switzerland
Britain's economy moves into a 'double-dip' recession
Germany's Angela Merkel angrily repudiates François Hollande's campaign promises
Greece's elections driven by anti-austerity, anti-immigrant fervor
Romania's government collapses, Czech government survives, in anti-austerity anger

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Spain, unemployment,
European Central Bank, ECB, Switzerland, Britain,
Germany, Angela Merkel, Nicolas Sarkozy, François Hollande,
France, Greece, Romania, Czech Republic

Trevor

Re: 28-Apr-12 WV-Spain leads Europe in downward spiral

Post by Trevor »

Well, I stated before that i think the actual crash is going to begin sometime this year. There's too much weight on the global economy for it to avoid collapse. Greece can be held up, although with a great deal of fury on their neighbor's part. Add Spain to that and it's going to be far more difficult; add Italy as well and there's no way Europe can keep themselves on their feet.

Speaking of immigration, I read that the number of illegals coming into the United States has taken a nosedive. Some are even leaving because of an inability to find jobs. I know the normal saying, that they "do the jobs Americans won't do" but with persistently high unemployment and millions of people dropping out of the work force, there's not much that we won't do to stay employed at this point.