29-Jul-12 World View - Geithner's testimony raises questions

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
mannfm11

Re: 29-Jul-12 World View - Geithner's testimony raises quest

Post by mannfm11 »

I was in the middle of the major portion of the S&L mess in the 1980's. Almost none of those people were boomers. I think John is correct in that boomers thought this stuff really worked and turned it over to the Xers. The whole mess has been compromised. Geithner sat up in NYC and let the whole game go down, then Obama was either stupid enough or crooked enough to invite the wolf upstairs. When I realized he has appointed the head of the NY Fed to the Treasury, it was plain the fix was in. A brain dead idiot could look from the inside of banking and see they were looting the system. Either Geithner is a fraud or merely concerned with making fraud the norm. He should be tried for treason.

psCargile

Re: 29-Jul-12 World View - Geithner's testimony raises quest

Post by psCargile »

RE: Three post up on marriage and societal decay:

It mirrors my idea that at its essentials, the Ten Commandants are a blue print for successful, enduring societies: there is a single belief and philosophy that unites the people, behaviors that are detrimental to the group are forbidden (murder, theft), and an acknowledgement of older generational experience and wisdom (repecting parents). I even go farther and say that religion is a societal "genetic" trait passed down to surviving societies. Considering where Muslims are immigrating into secular nations, I have no doubts about who is going to replace who as the dominate people. Nor do I have any doubts about the continuation of the Christian and Jewish faiths.