1-Sep-12 World View -- Putin’s spokesman criticizes Romney

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

1-Sep-12 World View -- Putin’s spokesman criticizes Romney

Post by John »

1-Sep-12 World View -- Putin’s spokesman criticizes Romney for toughness on Russia

Money continues to flood out of Spain

** 1-Sep-12 World View -- Putin’s spokesman criticizes Romney for toughness on Russia
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/cgi ... 01#e120901

Contents:
World food prices jump another 10% in July
Putin’s spokesman criticizes Romney for toughness on Russia
Money continues to flood out of Spain

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, food prices, drought, Russia,
Vladimir Putin, Mitt Romney, Spain, Catalonia, Valencia,
Mariano Rajoy

Trevor

Re: 1-Sep-12 World View -- Putin’s spokesman criticizes Romn

Post by Trevor »

Russia's response certainly sounds angry, but I don't detect the same hatred from them that is quite apparent from China.

I do have a question relating to Russia's generational timeline. If WWI and the Russian Civil War was their last crisis war, what was their awakening era climax for that cycle? To me, it looks like the 1905 Revolution, which helped lead to their crisis war, but I'm not sure. What's your take on it?

ambience

Re: 1-Sep-12 World View -- Putin’s spokesman criticizes Romn

Post by ambience »

It is a good sign that Romney draws up to the height of Putin's recent position among his own
congregation in the Duma. The "open mike" assertion by Obama, to have more flexibility in
acting on Russian concerns, after the election...is merely a distraction. Putin wants to know
the man he will shortly be dealing with on these concerns. Leadership is required, and strength.
Backbone.

I hear that Spain has been in default and restructuring thirteen times in the past century,
and Greece half the time. So what's new? :roll