19-Sep-12 WV-U.S. announces end of joint Afghan operations

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

19-Sep-12 WV-U.S. announces end of joint Afghan operations

Post by John »

19-Sep-12 World View -- U.S. announces end of joint operations with Afghan soldiers

Russia reveals a huge diamond mine in Siberia

** 19-Sep-12 World View -- U.S. announces end of joint operations with Afghan soldiers
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/cgi ... 19#e120919

Contents:
Afghan suicide attack kills 13 in revenge for anti-Islamic movie
Appearing to panic, U.S. announces end of joint operations with Afghan soldiers
China's nuclear weapons dilemma
China discovering billions of dollars in fraud over steel warehousing
Russia reveals a huge diamond mine in Siberia

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Afghanistan, Hezb-i-Islami, Party of Islam,
Iraq, surge strategy, Pashtuns, Hazaris,
China, nuclear strategy, Russia

NoOneImportant

Re: 19-Sep-12 WV-U.S. announces end of joint Afghan operatio

Post by NoOneImportant »

Again we see what happens when Presidents make tactical combat decisions: "... OK, we surrender...."

Doesn't make any difference what weapons you have if you are not prepared to use them! The Amateur - a term that gives him far too much credit - in the WH believes that he knows better than the boots on the ground, men who do what they do 24/7, and have done what they do for years. Perhaps the Red in the WH should demand that the Taliban just stop killing our men, and further demand immediate "reparations." If they don't comply he can sue them... oh, that's right this is combat, and not community organizing - perhaps he just doesn't understand the difference.

He might try reading the History of the Peloponnesian War, Grant's Memoir, or perhaps more to the point Sherman's Memoir, that is, if he can find the time between fund raisers, and visits to Beyonce, Jay-Z, and Leno.

America put this "cool dude" where he is, and unfortunately, she deserves what she is getting. His background would qualify him to manage almost nothing, and America is surprised that what he has created is nothing but enormous mess after enormous mess - although I might add that Bush and Paulsen both belong in jail, and will be remembered for driving a stake into the heart of free-market capitalism, but that's another story for another time.