1-Dec-12 World View - Israel approves 3,000 new settlements

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

1-Dec-12 World View - Israel approves 3,000 new settlements

Post by John »

1-Dec-12 World View -- Israel approves 3,000 new settlement homes on the West Bank

Bankster types take over the computer malware detection industry

** 1-Dec-12 World View -- Israel approves 3,000 new settlement homes on the West Bank
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/cgi ... 01#e121201

Contents:
Thousands of Egyptians protest the 'Brotherhood Constitution'
Israel approves 3,000 new settlement homes on the West Bank
Bankster types take over the computer malware detection industry

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Egypt, Mohamed Morsi, Muslim Brotherhood,
Israel, Palestine, Mahmoud Abbas,
International Criminal Court, Vupen, NSS Labs

OLD1953

Re: 1-Dec-12 World View - Israel approves 3,000 new settleme

Post by OLD1953 »

Israel attacks Palestine by building settlements, Palestine attacks Israel by firing rockets. Same old thing, different day.

I guess we'll see if the Muslim Brotherhood survives this power grab. I think they've overreached, but we'll know for sure in a few days or weeks.

The peddling of computer vulnerabilities to illicit sources is unfortunate, but not unexpected. This is a natural result of the attitude that "anything that makes a profit is fine" and "business should not be constrained by ethics or morals". I disliked the system of detecting vulnerabilities when it came about, was fairly vocal about this potential problem, and was shouted down because everyone had "faith" in the people doing the work. I've got a lot of faith myself, faith that people very rarely leave any money on the table if they see no downside to taking it all. Now that these companies have established reputations as being effective at finding vulnerabilities, they don't need the reputation of being "ethical".