7-Dec-12 WV-Egypt's president Morsi refuses any compromise

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

7-Dec-12 WV-Egypt's president Morsi refuses any compromise

Post by John »

7-Dec-12 World View -- Egypt's president Morsi refuses any compromise on constitution

Rate of decline in Russia's population doubles from previous decade

** 7-Dec-12 World View -- Egypt's president Morsi refuses any compromise on constitution
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/cgi ... 07#e121207

Contents:
Egypt's president Morsi refuses any compromise on constitution
Brotherhood offices torched, hundreds of casualties, as violence continues in Egypt
Geithner, representing Obama, refuses any compromise in fiscal cliff negotiations
Rate of decline in Russia's population doubles from previous decade

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Egypt, Mohamed Morsi, Muslim Brotherhood,
Hosni Mubarak, Timothy Geithner, Fiscal cliff,
Pakistan, Imran Khan, Russia

OLD1953

Re: 7-Dec-12 WV-Egypt's president Morsi refuses any compromi

Post by OLD1953 »

Wonder if Morsi will be able to hang onto power? Or his life for that matter.

I have some reason to doubt that Russian population is actually declining at that accelerated rate, the reports from the old USSR were thought to have some exaggeration in the population figures and there wasn't a correction issued after the USSR fell apart as far as I'm aware, and I did watch for such, so if there was one it got under my radar. So this might be just old lies catching up to reality in part, and the decline is not as precipitous as is thought. (No, that's no secret that I'm aware of, there was a good bit of quiet speculation that Russian population wasn't what was claimed because of limits on transport to certain cities, etc. You cannot have a city of 2 million fed by a few barges and a single rail track.)