17-Apr-10 News -- Goldman Sachs is accused of fraud

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

17-Apr-10 News -- Goldman Sachs is accused of fraud

Post by John »

17-Apr-10 News -- Goldman Sachs is accused of subprime securities fraud

** 17-Apr-10 News -- Goldman Sachs is accused of subprime securities fraud
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/cgi ... 17#e100417

Contents:
"SEC accuses Goldman Sachs of fraud in subprime mortgage-backed securities"
"Backlash is building in Germany and Greece over European aid"
"Additional Links"

thrive

Re: 17-Apr-10 News -- Goldman Sachs is accused of fraud

Post by thrive »

Once again, John, I thank you for writing a few understandable sentences to concisely state the situation as you see it -- specifically, Goldman Sachs. On Friday, as I listened to CNBC, it seemed like there was an unwillingness to believe that GS was at fault -- maybe they were going with "innocent until proven guilty" -- but either way, it was hard to filter through the commentary. I thought to myself, "'John will put the facts out on the table in his blog tomorrow." And you did. Thank you. Your knowledge -- and ability to impart knowledge -- is greatly appreciated.

John

Re: 17-Apr-10 News -- Goldman Sachs is accused of fraud

Post by John »

thrive wrote:Once again, John, I thank you for writing a few understandable sentences to concisely state the situation as you see it -- specifically, Goldman Sachs. On Friday, as I listened to CNBC, it seemed like there was an unwillingness to believe that GS was at fault -- maybe they were going with "innocent until proven guilty" -- but either way, it was hard to filter through the commentary. I thought to myself, "'John will put the facts out on the table in his blog tomorrow." And you did. Thank you. Your knowledge -- and ability to impart knowledge -- is greatly appreciated.
Thanks. If I can answer any questions, let me know.

John