12-May-10 News -- David Cameron: Britain's Prime Minister

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

12-May-10 News -- David Cameron: Britain's Prime Minister

Post by John »

12-May-10 News -- David Cameron becomes Britain's Prime Minister

** 12-May-10 News -- David Cameron becomes Britain's Prime Minister
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/cgi ... 12#e100512

Contents:
"Conservative party leader David Cameron becomes Prime Minister of Britain"
"Times Square bomber complicates relations with Pakistan"
"Faisal Shahzad and the Pakistan Taliban, Tehrik-e-Taliban (TTP)"
"Backlash developing against massive European bailout"
"Additional links"

ridgel

Re: 12-May-10 News -- David Cameron: Britain's Prime Minister

Post by ridgel »

John, have you written anything about what a war between modern would Europe look like? I sure can't picture it looking like the last one - tanks rolling into cities or men in trenches firing rifles at each other. And Europe doesn't have many foreign possessions these days to conduct a proxy war through. And England and France have nukes - that's pretty much game over in any war scenario. I just can't picture how a war would go on for any length of time.

Plus, it sure seems like the IMF made Germany its puppet. Maybe reminded Merkel about the 40,000 American troops still based there, or something of the sort. The only practical solution for a German is to go Galt a little more - work even shorter weeks, stay in school longer, take even longer vacations. After all, if the world bankers are going to take the produce of your labor anyways, why bother.

mannfm11

Post by mannfm11 »

Looks more like a war of money changers to me. Money changers had more to do with the Civil War in the US than will ever be let on. The Greek bailout is really a bailout of banks. The entire idea of fractional reserve banking being a legitimate business was only accomplished by its utility to governments which had an insatiable appetite for credit. War created a marriage made in heaven and the instability of capitalism rests on the backs of this system of lending. Private ownership of the means of production is one of the backbones of freedom. The fact that bankers have not been forced to bear anywhere near the burden for their mistakes in business is going to sow more than war in Europe. Disintegration of the United States isn't beyond reason. Banks create what doesn't exist by acting as surety for losses they eventually can not cover while in the meatime drawing riches for the eventually fraudulent acts. The tinder for war will be the anger of the South of Europe being held in peonage to prevent the losses of what did not exist and cannot be paid because interest is never created in a credit transaction, while the North will be angry because they will get the bill for what cannot be paid. One will blame the other while the bankers get rich and the people of Europe end up in Egypt. For Joseph analyzed a dream that the small corn consumed the large corn, meaning the interest consumed all the money while the people sold their cattle for food, then their land then themselves. Pharoh gave all back in return for permanent bondage of 20%. Is there any wonder Moses outlawed usury and it was custom in ancient Israel to have a jubilee every 50 years? Is the alternative economic ruin? Sure seems to be that way.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

mannfm11 wrote:Looks more like a war of money changers to me. Money changers had more to do with the Civil War in the US than will ever be let on. The Greek bailout is really a bailout of banks. The entire idea of fractional reserve banking being a legitimate business was only accomplished by its utility to governments which had an insatiable appetite for credit. War created a marriage made in heaven and the instability of capitalism rests on the backs of this system of lending. Private ownership of the means of production is one of the backbones of freedom. The fact that bankers have not been forced to bear anywhere near the burden for their mistakes in business is going to sow more than war in Europe. Disintegration of the United States isn't beyond reason. Banks create what doesn't exist by acting as surety for losses they eventually can not cover while in the meatime drawing riches for the eventually fraudulent acts. The tinder for war will be the anger of the South of Europe being held in peonage to prevent the losses of what did not exist and cannot be paid because interest is never created in a credit transaction, while the North will be angry because they will get the bill for what cannot be paid. One will blame the other while the bankers get rich and the people of Europe end up in Egypt. For Joseph analyzed a dream that the small corn consumed the large corn, meaning the interest consumed all the money while the people sold their cattle for food, then their land then themselves. Pharoh gave all back in return for permanent bondage of 20%. Is there any wonder Moses outlawed usury and it was custom in ancient Israel to have a jubilee every 50 years? Is the alternative economic ruin? Sure seems to be that way.
Very good points. I just commented in another thread (link) that our participation in the European bailout is really nothing more than another bank bailout. All this is really starting to piss me off! :twisted: :evil:
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

xakzen

Post by xakzen »

John,

I've never heard of a "Fifth Turning". What does it look like and what in your theory might cause it? If the crisis is a force of nature like a hurricane, how can it be prevented? Have the elites in this country prevented the crises and are we entering into this Fifth Turning? What does that mean for us?