3-Feb-11 News -- Violence between Egypt protester factions

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

3-Feb-11 News -- Violence between Egypt protester factions

Post by John »

3-Feb-11 News -- Violence between protester factions kills three in Egypt

Russia building its navy for a challenge to China

** 3-Feb-11 News -- Violence between protester factions kills three in Egypt
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/cgi ... 03#e110203

Contents:
"Violence between protester factions kills three in Egypt"
"Additional links"
Russia building its navy for a challenge to China
China, Pakistan, Iran not invited to India air show
Can a computer do your job?
Al Gore blames cold weather and snow on man-made global warming
Real men eat meat; vegetarians are wimps

Re: 3-Feb-11 News -- Violence between Egypt protester factio

Post by Guest »

From the bottom up, I have to wonder if that manly man business has to do with a difference in smell. Also, I have to wonder if Japanese feel the same way. Japanese women are known to complain that US men smell like "meat eaters", and some report they quit complaining when men change diets.

As I've said before, I refuse to argue about what is causing global warming, because there are too many factors to take into account. That things are warming up over the last century and a half is demonstrably true. Be interesting if we do revert to the climate pattern of the preChristian era, if so, the US will be a lot colder in the winters, while the MidEast will again become the breadbasket of Europe. (Lot of new irrigation showing up in Iraq now, flew over a large area of the country in a helicopter a couple weeks ago, and irrigated farms and irrigation circles were everywhere.)

Computers could certainly do a better job of running the banks and finance industry than the current crop of crooks.

The Russia/China and India/Pakistan thing simply shows the beginning of choosing sides and getting ready for the war. Five years ago nobody thought WWIII was possible, now you talk about the world "choosing sides" and they just nod.

As for the riots in Egypt, I think Mubarak and his family are likely on the way out. They just don't have enough support to stay, if they can't even put down a few riots.