11-Mar-11 News -- Saif Gaddafi declares all out war in Libya

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

11-Mar-11 News -- Saif Gaddafi declares all out war in Libya

Post by John »

11-Mar-11 News -- Saif Gaddafi declares all out war on Libya opposition

Widespread Arab protests expected on Friday

** 11-Mar-11 News -- Saif Gaddafi declares all out war on Libya opposition
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/cgi ... 11#e110311

Contents:
"Saif Gaddafi declares all out war on Libya opposition"
"Widespread Arab protests expected on Friday"

mannfm11

Re: 11-Mar-11 News -- Saif Gaddafi declares all out war in L

Post by mannfm11 »

John, I am beginning to believe our leaders are flat stupid. Kadafi has the government in Libya, like him or not and I don't believe many Americans do. But, is there really anything wrong with a country putting down a rebellion? If we had one in the US, you can bet hundreds, thousands, maybe even millions would die a brutal death. It happened in 1861 to 1865 and I venture the attitudes back then were more favorable to succession than they would be today. The idea that what is likely a very highly disarmed country could successfully fight their government shows how naive the men in Congress are. The idea they would be worried about Iran or Korea and forget about China, which is systematically waging war on the US in the present through economic manipulation show what kind of morons are running the country. It doesn't stop there. We have central bankers, who are running a policy designed to aid and abet the looting of remaining wealth in the US. It is excessive credit which has provided the fuel to build up China in the first place. All behind a poorly designed group of economic theories, both on the left and the right. I don't hold to bright a vision for our future.

Higgenbotham

Re: 11-Mar-11 News -- Saif Gaddafi declares all out war in L

Post by Higgenbotham »

By the way, there was another interesting part of the testimony of National Intelligence Director, James Clapper on Thursday, according to CNN.

Carl Levin asked Clapper about what nation posed the greatest threat to the United States, expecting to hear Iran or North Korea.

Levin was shocked to hear Clapper say that Russia and China posed the greatest mortal threat, because of their nuclear arsenals and military capabilities. "Iran and North Korea are, you know of great concern. I don't know at this point in time they pose a direct mortal threat to the continental United States," he said.

Another Senator asked Clapper which nation has the "intent" to be the greatest adversary. Clapper said, "Probably China."

Levin was shocked again. This guy lives in a total Fantasyland.

It's nice to know that at least there's one person in Washington, James Clapper, who knows what's going on in the world.
Nice catch.
mannfm11 wrote:We have central bankers, who are running a policy designed to aid and abet the looting of remaining wealth in the US. It is excessive credit which has provided the fuel to build up China in the first place. All behind a poorly designed group of economic theories, both on the left and the right. I don't hold to bright a vision for our future.
For the life of me, I've never understood why the Fed has poured out the liquidity, which then gets sopped up by the Asians and the oil exporters. I wrote to my Congressman a few months ago explaining this process and how destructive it has been to the US. Why in the world would Greenspan and Bernanke put a policy in place that serves to build up Chinese economic and military capability?
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.