Generational Dynamics
Fourth Turning Forum Archive


Popular links:
Generational Dynamics Web Site
Generational Dynamics Forum
Fourth Turning Archive home page
New Fourth Turning Forum

Thread: It's time for national healthcare - Page 193







Post#4801 at 10-29-2013 10:52 PM by playwrite [at NYC joined Jul 2005 #posts 10,443]
---
10-29-2013, 10:52 PM #4801
Join Date
Jul 2005
Location
NYC
Posts
10,443

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMc82 View Post
I'm really glad that you could return from your vacation abroad to defend this GOP initiative designed to enrich insurers & screw working poor Americans!

(Do you have any idea how much you resemble the very GOP figures you obsess over? Do you function at the level of self-awareness?)
I'm going to try to refrain from calling you a dumbass here and assume you're capable of understanding the difference.

While taking millions of people from no insurance coverage to standardize insurance that will be cheaper for most and subsidized for many is not the same thing as single payer, it is a hell of a lot better than what they had before. AND it is the best that could be politically done when dumbasses vote against their own economic self interest like you all did in the GOP hellhole formerly known as North Carolina.

And while it might not be the "bee's knees" for people like you and the Debs of the world, it is far from the evil shit of Paul Ryan taking 50 million seniors off of Medicare.

If you need to buy a clue or make a lifeline call on this, please do. I'll wait for you to catch up.
Last edited by playwrite; 10-29-2013 at 11:01 PM. Reason: wasn't sure about the number - hey, i've been in France for 2 weeks!
"The Devil enters the prompter's box and the play is ready to start" - R. Service

Its not tax money. The banks have accounts with the Fed so, to lend to a bank, we simply use the computer to mark up the size of the account that they have with the Fed. Its much more akin to printing money. - B.Bernanke


"Keep your filthy hands off my guns while I decide what you can & can't do with your uterus" - Sarah Silverman

If you meet a magic pony on the road, kill it. - Playwrite







Post#4802 at 10-29-2013 10:59 PM by playwrite [at NYC joined Jul 2005 #posts 10,443]
---
10-29-2013, 10:59 PM #4802
Join Date
Jul 2005
Location
NYC
Posts
10,443

Quote Originally Posted by The Rani View Post
Yeah, fuck people who live in Red States.
I didn't fuck them, and I'm actually spending my own money in some of those states to turn it around.

Who fucked them is the GOP and their enablers like you, deary. Maybe you think it helps make you sleep better at night by blaming me, but you know deep down it doesn't.
"The Devil enters the prompter's box and the play is ready to start" - R. Service

Its not tax money. The banks have accounts with the Fed so, to lend to a bank, we simply use the computer to mark up the size of the account that they have with the Fed. Its much more akin to printing money. - B.Bernanke


"Keep your filthy hands off my guns while I decide what you can & can't do with your uterus" - Sarah Silverman

If you meet a magic pony on the road, kill it. - Playwrite







Post#4803 at 10-29-2013 11:01 PM by Copperfield [at joined Feb 2010 #posts 2,244]
---
10-29-2013, 11:01 PM #4803
Join Date
Feb 2010
Posts
2,244

Quote Originally Posted by playwrite View Post
psss, a little secret - if you want to get out of the hole your in, first thing is to stop digging.
Think of it as having your very own theme song associated with you. Every time you regurgitate an approved bullet point from one of your johns the members of this forum will have the tune stuck in their heads for hours!







Post#4804 at 10-29-2013 11:04 PM by playwrite [at NYC joined Jul 2005 #posts 10,443]
---
10-29-2013, 11:04 PM #4804
Join Date
Jul 2005
Location
NYC
Posts
10,443

Quote Originally Posted by Copperfield View Post
Think of it as having your very own theme song associated with you. Every time you regurgitate an approved bullet point from one of your johns the members of this forum will have the tune stuck in their heads for hours!
More likely, after I post facts and logic to once again make you look like the dumbshit that you are, they'll hold their breath to see what more a sick F like you will post.

Nice legacy you're building for yourself.
"The Devil enters the prompter's box and the play is ready to start" - R. Service

Its not tax money. The banks have accounts with the Fed so, to lend to a bank, we simply use the computer to mark up the size of the account that they have with the Fed. Its much more akin to printing money. - B.Bernanke


"Keep your filthy hands off my guns while I decide what you can & can't do with your uterus" - Sarah Silverman

If you meet a magic pony on the road, kill it. - Playwrite







Post#4805 at 10-29-2013 11:06 PM by playwrite [at NYC joined Jul 2005 #posts 10,443]
---
10-29-2013, 11:06 PM #4805
Join Date
Jul 2005
Location
NYC
Posts
10,443

Quote Originally Posted by The Rani View Post
Oh yeah? Prove it.
I don't believe a thing that you type on this forum anymore.
Of course you don't, truth and logic isn't your bag, deary.

You're more the drive-by sanctimonious hypocrite bumper sticker type.

-----------------------------------------------------
Just in case there's some remaining grey matter there, you might want to look at those maps again where Medicaid expansion is not happening - those states actually are not colored red because they have red landscapes. Here's the hint, look at who's running those states' governments. If you need to buy a clue or use your lifeline, go for it. I can wait.
Last edited by playwrite; 10-29-2013 at 11:16 PM.
"The Devil enters the prompter's box and the play is ready to start" - R. Service

Its not tax money. The banks have accounts with the Fed so, to lend to a bank, we simply use the computer to mark up the size of the account that they have with the Fed. Its much more akin to printing money. - B.Bernanke


"Keep your filthy hands off my guns while I decide what you can & can't do with your uterus" - Sarah Silverman

If you meet a magic pony on the road, kill it. - Playwrite







Post#4806 at 10-29-2013 11:07 PM by Copperfield [at joined Feb 2010 #posts 2,244]
---
10-29-2013, 11:07 PM #4806
Join Date
Feb 2010
Posts
2,244

Quote Originally Posted by playwrite View Post
More likely, after I post facts and logic to once again make you look like the dumbshit that you are, they'll hold their breath to see what more a sick F like you will post.

Nice legacy you're building for yourself.
Legacy? On an internet forum? Is that what you think you are doing? Jesus, that's far more sad a descriptor of you than anything I could come up with.







Post#4807 at 10-29-2013 11:11 PM by playwrite [at NYC joined Jul 2005 #posts 10,443]
---
10-29-2013, 11:11 PM #4807
Join Date
Jul 2005
Location
NYC
Posts
10,443

Quote Originally Posted by Copperfield View Post
Legacy? On an internet forum? Is that what you think you are doing? Jesus, that's far more sad a descriptor of you than anything I could come up with.
You really have no clue about me. Too funny.
"The Devil enters the prompter's box and the play is ready to start" - R. Service

Its not tax money. The banks have accounts with the Fed so, to lend to a bank, we simply use the computer to mark up the size of the account that they have with the Fed. Its much more akin to printing money. - B.Bernanke


"Keep your filthy hands off my guns while I decide what you can & can't do with your uterus" - Sarah Silverman

If you meet a magic pony on the road, kill it. - Playwrite







Post#4808 at 10-29-2013 11:21 PM by playwrite [at NYC joined Jul 2005 #posts 10,443]
---
10-29-2013, 11:21 PM #4808
Join Date
Jul 2005
Location
NYC
Posts
10,443

Quote Originally Posted by The Rani View Post
I'll wait for proof that you've helped anyone in a red state who has been hurt by Obamacare.
(Your attitude towards JohnMc82 screams otherwise.)
I'll send you proof as soon as you return those glossy Polaroids of you. You can just sext new ones if you want.

Returning those was a big mistake on my part. Some times I can just kick myself for being such the gentleman.
"The Devil enters the prompter's box and the play is ready to start" - R. Service

Its not tax money. The banks have accounts with the Fed so, to lend to a bank, we simply use the computer to mark up the size of the account that they have with the Fed. Its much more akin to printing money. - B.Bernanke


"Keep your filthy hands off my guns while I decide what you can & can't do with your uterus" - Sarah Silverman

If you meet a magic pony on the road, kill it. - Playwrite







Post#4809 at 10-29-2013 11:23 PM by Copperfield [at joined Feb 2010 #posts 2,244]
---
10-29-2013, 11:23 PM #4809
Join Date
Feb 2010
Posts
2,244

Quote Originally Posted by playwrite View Post
You really have no clue about me. Too funny.
That's not true at all. Your kind is really easy to spot:








Post#4810 at 10-29-2013 11:27 PM by playwrite [at NYC joined Jul 2005 #posts 10,443]
---
10-29-2013, 11:27 PM #4810
Join Date
Jul 2005
Location
NYC
Posts
10,443

Quote Originally Posted by Copperfield View Post
That's not true at all. Your kind is really easy to spot:

hey, that is me with the sun glasses!
"The Devil enters the prompter's box and the play is ready to start" - R. Service

Its not tax money. The banks have accounts with the Fed so, to lend to a bank, we simply use the computer to mark up the size of the account that they have with the Fed. Its much more akin to printing money. - B.Bernanke


"Keep your filthy hands off my guns while I decide what you can & can't do with your uterus" - Sarah Silverman

If you meet a magic pony on the road, kill it. - Playwrite







Post#4811 at 10-29-2013 11:28 PM by playwrite [at NYC joined Jul 2005 #posts 10,443]
---
10-29-2013, 11:28 PM #4811
Join Date
Jul 2005
Location
NYC
Posts
10,443

Quote Originally Posted by The Rani View Post
Go ahead and kick yourself, and then let's see the proof that you've helped anyone.
I checked, still no sext from you.

I can have Anthony Weiner give you some tech help on that.... or, if you need some of his motivation. Let me know.
"The Devil enters the prompter's box and the play is ready to start" - R. Service

Its not tax money. The banks have accounts with the Fed so, to lend to a bank, we simply use the computer to mark up the size of the account that they have with the Fed. Its much more akin to printing money. - B.Bernanke


"Keep your filthy hands off my guns while I decide what you can & can't do with your uterus" - Sarah Silverman

If you meet a magic pony on the road, kill it. - Playwrite







Post#4812 at 10-29-2013 11:35 PM by playwrite [at NYC joined Jul 2005 #posts 10,443]
---
10-29-2013, 11:35 PM #4812
Join Date
Jul 2005
Location
NYC
Posts
10,443

Quote Originally Posted by The Rani View Post
And oh yeah, fuck these people too:

Obama under fire as Americans lose prior health plans
I already covered that particular clown car -

http://www.fourthturning.com/forum/s...705#post486705

What's worse, being in the clown car or the clown who can't catch up to it?

I guess that's one of the hazards of you being a drive-by sanctimonious hypocrite.

Now go wipe off those crocodile tears you've emoted for the uninsured; they're making your mascara run and will ruin the sext you're sending me!
Last edited by playwrite; 10-29-2013 at 11:37 PM.
"The Devil enters the prompter's box and the play is ready to start" - R. Service

Its not tax money. The banks have accounts with the Fed so, to lend to a bank, we simply use the computer to mark up the size of the account that they have with the Fed. Its much more akin to printing money. - B.Bernanke


"Keep your filthy hands off my guns while I decide what you can & can't do with your uterus" - Sarah Silverman

If you meet a magic pony on the road, kill it. - Playwrite







Post#4813 at 10-30-2013 08:29 AM by Justin '77 [at Meh. joined Sep 2001 #posts 12,182]
---
10-30-2013, 08:29 AM #4813
Join Date
Sep 2001
Location
Meh.
Posts
12,182

Quote Originally Posted by playwrite View Post
More likely, after I post facts and logic...
It is to laugh. You keep claiming that, but not even remotely delivering. Then lying about what you promised and about the fact that you failed to deliver. It's what liars do.

It's not even like you're trying to construct big, elaborate false narratives anymore, even... just paper-thin, shallow, trivially falsifiable bullshit. So you've moved from simple liar to lazy liar.

I still await the first time you post facts or logic that actually respond to a thing you are pretending to respond to. You did yeoman's work in your last bullshit-spewing to severely dent my optimism that you might be something more than a crap-filled sock-puppet lying whore. But a terrible thing about optimism is that it never dies completely. So put up. Show the reputation you have solidified for yourself here to be inaccurate.
"Qu'est-ce que c'est que cela, la loi ? On peut donc tre dehors. Je ne comprends pas. Quant moi, suis-je dans la loi ? suis-je hors la loi ? Je n'en sais rien. Mourir de faim, est-ce tre dans la loi ?" -- Tellmarch

"Человек не может снять с себя ответственности за свои поступки." - L. Tolstoy

"[it]
is no doubt obvious, the cult of the experts is both self-serving, for those who propound it, and fraudulent." - Noam Chomsky







Post#4814 at 10-30-2013 09:23 AM by princeofcats67 [at joined Jan 2010 #posts 1,995]
---
10-30-2013, 09:23 AM #4814
Join Date
Jan 2010
Posts
1,995

Quote Originally Posted by playwrite View Post
You morons all do the same song-and-dance when you're hit by the facts.

Now dance for me sweetcakes -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUe_Pi8NfT4
I'll dance for you.
<chuckle! >


Prince

PS:

Take it, Mr. Playwrite ... !@#&*!@#&*!
<giggle! >
I Am A Child of God/Nature/The Universe
I Think Globally and Act Individually(and possibly, voluntarily join-together with Others)
I Pray for World Peace & I Choose Less-Just Say: "NO!, Thank You."







Post#4815 at 10-30-2013 09:42 AM by princeofcats67 [at joined Jan 2010 #posts 1,995]
---
10-30-2013, 09:42 AM #4815
Join Date
Jan 2010
Posts
1,995

Quote Originally Posted by The Rani View Post
And oh yeah, fuck these people too:

Obama under fire as Americans lose prior health plans
No, Rani. You're looking at this all wrong. All wrong.

You see, the proponents of The ACA(aka "shit sandwich" ) didn't mis-represent
(or lie, for that matter). Many have already stated that they didn't even read the
legislation, so how can they be held responsible for understanding what's actually
in it. You know, "plausable deniability".

Plus, Americans are too stupid to make decisions on their own.
"We need"TM others who are more educated and intelligent to make
them for us. Just relax; I'm quite certain they know what's best.


Prince
I Am A Child of God/Nature/The Universe
I Think Globally and Act Individually(and possibly, voluntarily join-together with Others)
I Pray for World Peace & I Choose Less-Just Say: "NO!, Thank You."







Post#4816 at 10-30-2013 10:47 AM by Marx & Lennon [at '47 cohort still lost in Falwelland joined Sep 2001 #posts 16,709]
---
10-30-2013, 10:47 AM #4816
Join Date
Sep 2001
Location
'47 cohort still lost in Falwelland
Posts
16,709

Quote Originally Posted by The Rani View Post
And oh yeah, fuck these people too:

Obama under fire as Americans lose prior health plans
Yes, he was stupid to make those remarks, no matter how effective they were at the time. Did he know they were lies, or did he just speak out of ignorance? Beats me. In any case, he shoudl have either been more forthright or better prepared.

Of course, the counter-remarks were so far removed from reality that the ObamaLie is a fib in comparison. Do we even take the time to showcase those whoppers? No. The opposition gets a complete pass on those ... because they lost the fight, I guess. Still, a litle balance would be nice, just to note the extremes the opponents went-to to kill this thing.
Marx: Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
Lennon: You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die.







Post#4817 at 10-30-2013 10:57 AM by Marx & Lennon [at '47 cohort still lost in Falwelland joined Sep 2001 #posts 16,709]
---
10-30-2013, 10:57 AM #4817
Join Date
Sep 2001
Location
'47 cohort still lost in Falwelland
Posts
16,709

Quote Originally Posted by princeofcats67 View Post
No, Rani. You're looking at this all wrong. All wrong.

You see, the proponents of The ACA(aka "shit sandwich" ) didn't mis-represent (or lie, for that matter). Many have already stated that they didn't even read the legislation, so how can they be held responsible for understanding what's actually in it. You know, "plausable deniability".

Plus, Americans are too stupid to make decisions on their own. "We need"TM others who are more educated and intelligent to make them for us. Just relax; I'm quite certain they know what's best.

Prince
Funny that all the ACA whiners were opposed to doing anything, knowing that the results would have been much, much worse ... and caring not a whit. Yes, you could have saved the healthy young some money by throwing everyone else under the bus. Point taken. Except that this would not have been true by 2020, when even the CrapCare plans would have cost more.

Remember, the rate of increase in healthcare costs dropped as soon as it became clear that the ACA would succeed, and those savings compound.

I note all this as one who thought then, and still believe, that the ACA was the biggest sell-out to the overly fat insurance industry in human history.
Marx: Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
Lennon: You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die.







Post#4818 at 10-30-2013 12:13 PM by JohnMc82 [at Back in Jax joined Jan 2011 #posts 1,962]
---
10-30-2013, 12:13 PM #4818
Join Date
Jan 2011
Location
Back in Jax
Posts
1,962

Quote Originally Posted by Marx & Lennon View Post
Funny that all the ACA whiners were opposed to doing anything, knowing that the results would have been much, much worse ... and caring not a whit.
Thanks for the straw-man. What else do we believe?

Remember, the rate of increase in healthcare costs dropped as soon as it became clear that the ACA would succeed, and those savings compound.
Mostly false. Healthcare costs never dropped, but they did "start to increase more slowly" when the recession hit. Those cost increases are also expected to beat the trend by 50% in 2014.

I note all this as one who thought then, and still believe, that the ACA was the biggest sell-out to the overly fat insurance industry in human history.
Then they've succeeded in framing the debate such that you would support the "biggest sell-out... in human history" because you've been taught to believe there is no alternative.
Last edited by JohnMc82; 10-30-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Those words, "temperate and moderate", are words either of political cowardice, or of cunning, or seduction. A thing, moderately good, is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper, is always a virtue; but moderation in principle, is a species of vice.

'82 - Once & always independent







Post#4819 at 10-30-2013 12:19 PM by Marx & Lennon [at '47 cohort still lost in Falwelland joined Sep 2001 #posts 16,709]
---
10-30-2013, 12:19 PM #4819
Join Date
Sep 2001
Location
'47 cohort still lost in Falwelland
Posts
16,709

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMc82 View Post
Thanks for the straw-man. What else do we believe?
If you see yourself in my comment, then feel free to step out. You get labeled by others if you fail to label yourself. Life 101.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMc82 ...
Then they've succeeded in framing the debate such that you would support the "biggest sell-out... in human history" because you've been taught to believe there is no alternative.
Ok, what is this marvelous alternative, since you fault me for not finding one for you? Will it benefit anyone other than you and few similarly situated? In short, will there be more gain or more pain?
Marx: Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
Lennon: You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die.







Post#4820 at 10-30-2013 12:32 PM by JohnMc82 [at Back in Jax joined Jan 2011 #posts 1,962]
---
10-30-2013, 12:32 PM #4820
Join Date
Jan 2011
Location
Back in Jax
Posts
1,962

Quote Originally Posted by Marx & Lennon View Post
If you see yourself in my comment, then feel free to step out. You get labeled by others if you fail to label yourself. Life 101.
"all the ACA whiners were opposed to doing anything" - Your words, your claim. Back it up or retract it.

Ok, what is this marvelous alternative, since you fault me for not finding one for you? Will it benefit anyone other than you and few similarly situated? In short, will there be more gain or more pain?
A very significant difference would have been in the public option, you know, the policy backed by economists as saving money, and the one supported by 60-70% of the population (except for Senators receiving insurance donations).
Those words, "temperate and moderate", are words either of political cowardice, or of cunning, or seduction. A thing, moderately good, is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper, is always a virtue; but moderation in principle, is a species of vice.

'82 - Once & always independent







Post#4821 at 10-30-2013 12:51 PM by Marx & Lennon [at '47 cohort still lost in Falwelland joined Sep 2001 #posts 16,709]
---
10-30-2013, 12:51 PM #4821
Join Date
Sep 2001
Location
'47 cohort still lost in Falwelland
Posts
16,709

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMc82 View Post
"all the ACA whiners were opposed to doing anything" - Your words, your claim. Back it up or retract it.
Since I formed the two sets, there is no need for me to retract anything. Do you see yourself as a whiner?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMc82 ...
A very significant difference would have been in the public option, you know, the policy backed by economists as saving money, and the one supported by 60-70% of the population (except for Senators receiving insurance donations).
Yes, that's the perfect if unobtainable choice. Since it is unobtainable, is "doing nothing" your fall-back position? Demanding the impossible may feel righteous, but it's unfulfilling. Deb has a similar problem: a strongly held desire with no way to bring it to fruition.

On this, Eric is right. Your option is off the table until a political change occurs - espcially in the TP states, like NC. If it is really important to you, move to Vermont. The Public Option is available there. That's as good as it gets for now.
Last edited by Marx & Lennon; 10-30-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Marx: Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
Lennon: You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die.







Post#4822 at 10-30-2013 12:54 PM by Marx & Lennon [at '47 cohort still lost in Falwelland joined Sep 2001 #posts 16,709]
---
10-30-2013, 12:54 PM #4822
Join Date
Sep 2001
Location
'47 cohort still lost in Falwelland
Posts
16,709

Quote Originally Posted by The Rani View Post
Heard about this concept the other day, thought it was pretty cool:

Slow Medicine

There's lots more in the article, well worth the time to read it.
Good advice ... except for acute situations, of course
Marx: Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
Lennon: You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die.







Post#4823 at 10-30-2013 01:03 PM by JohnMc82 [at Back in Jax joined Jan 2011 #posts 1,962]
---
10-30-2013, 01:03 PM #4823
Join Date
Jan 2011
Location
Back in Jax
Posts
1,962

Quote Originally Posted by Marx & Lennon View Post
Yes, that's the perfect if unobtainable choice. Since it is unobtainable, is "doing nothing" your fall-back position? Demanding the impossible may feel righteous, but it's unfulfilling. Deb has a similar problem: a strongly held desire with no way to bring it to fruition.
So... economically logical, and popular policies aren't obtainable? In that case, the only conclusion is that Democracy is over, and an illegitimate power has usurped the government.

How do you suggest we move forward from that?
Those words, "temperate and moderate", are words either of political cowardice, or of cunning, or seduction. A thing, moderately good, is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper, is always a virtue; but moderation in principle, is a species of vice.

'82 - Once & always independent







Post#4824 at 10-30-2013 01:32 PM by playwrite [at NYC joined Jul 2005 #posts 10,443]
---
10-30-2013, 01:32 PM #4824
Join Date
Jul 2005
Location
NYC
Posts
10,443

Quote Originally Posted by The Rani View Post
Fuck this guy too, even if he does live in California:


http://news.yahoo.com/truth-obamacar...193831327.html
I've already covered this complete horseshit as well -

http://www.fourthturning.com/forum/s...689#post486689

- about half of the young sigining-up for individual plans well pay less than $50 a month; about 66% will pay less than $100. That's the cost of a single catheter in the emergency room. You do understand that these people are getting insurance, right?

That doesn't even include those getting group plans and it certainly doesn't include the millions of kids being allowed under the ACA to stay on their parents' insurance and it doesn't include any of them that qualify for the expanded Medicaid. This is really begging the question as to when hysteria begins to encroach on moronic.

I hope you're not keeping up with the clown car (must be those big bulbous shoes you all wear) is allowing you time to work on your pose for that sext you're gonna send me!
Last edited by playwrite; 10-30-2013 at 02:03 PM.
"The Devil enters the prompter's box and the play is ready to start" - R. Service

Its not tax money. The banks have accounts with the Fed so, to lend to a bank, we simply use the computer to mark up the size of the account that they have with the Fed. Its much more akin to printing money. - B.Bernanke


"Keep your filthy hands off my guns while I decide what you can & can't do with your uterus" - Sarah Silverman

If you meet a magic pony on the road, kill it. - Playwrite







Post#4825 at 10-30-2013 01:41 PM by playwrite [at NYC joined Jul 2005 #posts 10,443]
---
10-30-2013, 01:41 PM #4825
Join Date
Jul 2005
Location
NYC
Posts
10,443

Quote Originally Posted by Justin '77 View Post
It is to laugh. You keep claiming that, but not even remotely delivering. Then lying about what you promised and about the fact that you failed to deliver. It's what liars do.

It's not even like you're trying to construct big, elaborate false narratives anymore, even... just paper-thin, shallow, trivially falsifiable bullshit. So you've moved from simple liar to lazy liar.

I still await the first time you post facts or logic that actually respond to a thing you are pretending to respond to. You did yeoman's work in your last bullshit-spewing to severely dent my optimism that you might be something more than a crap-filled sock-puppet lying whore. But a terrible thing about optimism is that it never dies completely. So put up. Show the reputation you have solidified for yourself here to be inaccurate.
Here was my last post to you in response to your repetitive juvenile horseshit -

Quote Originally Posted by playwrite View Post
You keep referring to this "well-established history" or "the archives" - care to point that out?

Or is this the file cabinet you keep in magic pony land?
Let's breakdown how you responded -

Quote Originally Posted by Justin '77 View Post
It is to laugh. You keep claiming that, but not even remotely delivering. Then lying about what you promised and about the fact that you failed to deliver. It's what liars do.
Nothing there from you giving any actual factual reference

Quote Originally Posted by Justin '77 View Post
It's not even like you're trying to construct big, elaborate false narratives anymore, even... just paper-thin, shallow, trivially falsifiable bullshit. So you've moved from simple liar to lazy liar.
No facts there either; not even a link to purported falsehood.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin '77 View Post
I still await the first time you post facts or logic that actually respond to a thing you are pretending to respond to. You did yeoman's work in your last bullshit-spewing to severely dent my optimism that you might be something more than a crap-filled sock-puppet lying whore. But a terrible thing about optimism is that it never dies completely. So put up. Show the reputation you have solidified for yourself here to be inaccurate.
Nothing there either. Just where is this big lie you keep referring to.

Do you really think you're fooling anyone but yourself?

Too funny, Gollum, too funny.

I know, I know, Master is tricksey.
"The Devil enters the prompter's box and the play is ready to start" - R. Service

Its not tax money. The banks have accounts with the Fed so, to lend to a bank, we simply use the computer to mark up the size of the account that they have with the Fed. Its much more akin to printing money. - B.Bernanke


"Keep your filthy hands off my guns while I decide what you can & can't do with your uterus" - Sarah Silverman

If you meet a magic pony on the road, kill it. - Playwrite
-----------------------------------------